Are you an experienced SEO looking to take your next career step? We're looking for an SEO Consultant with strong client-facing experience. You'll be an expert in on-site technical SEO, with the ability to analyse client websites, traffic data and online research to provide best-practice recommendations and campaign insight for our portfolio of national and global clients.
As part of the organic search department, your role is frequently critical to client success. You will utilise your analytical skills and understanding of organic search algorithms to provide clear, effective SEO recommendations, insight and guidance for campaign strategies to achieve our client’s commercial objectives.
As an SEO consultant, you will be able to manage a portfolio of accounts. You’ll be directly working with our data science, strategy, creative, Digital PR and development teams to create best in class SEO strategies for a diverse range of clients, ranging from niche B2B service providers to global consumer brands.
You will additionally also be helping to support and develop both junior SEOs, as well as helping to share knowledge across the wider Gravity Global group.
Typically, this role would be based out of production office in the centre of Norwich, Norfolk, however with the current pandemic we are all currently working from home - and would consider applicants who wish to work remotely long-term.
- In-depth understanding of technical on-site SEO, link building and universal search.
- Ability to analyse data and perform effective keyword and competitor research, briefing in-house analysts where required.
- Ability to prepare and present compelling on-site SEO audits, best practice guidelines, review documentation, client SEO strategy documents and monthly client reporting.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with both internal teams and client stakeholders to deliver effective campaigns.
- Proficiency with appropriate tools, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, link research and competitor benchmarking tools, XML and JSON feeds and website auditing software such as Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider.
- Ability to provide input on creative digital marketing concepts and strategies to maximise online exposure and search visibility benefit.
What you can expect from being a part of Gravity Global
- Our vision is to be the best in the world at supporting clients in complex markets.
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To be part of a digital agency that is both small enough to react with agility, while being part of a larger media group that can scale to global requirements.
- To work with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines both in Digital Performance as well as wider branding and media.
- To travel as we expand geographically.
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions – we have our own development resource to bring our R&D to life. Have an innovative idea but the tooling does not exist? It soon can!
- To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans.
- Work-life balance
- Excellent perks including your birthday off in addition to holiday allowance, pension plan, health cash-back plan and regular office treats.
- Flexible working hours - we believe your work should fit around your life
- Regular company events and socials (Once we’re through the pandemic, of course!); we love to socialise and host Good News Fridays once a month (first drink is on us)