Are you an experienced technical SEO consultant looking to take your next career step? We're looking for an SEO Consultant with agency experience. You'll be an expert in on-site technical SEO, with the ability to analyse client websites, traffic data and online research to provide best-practice recommendations and campaign insight for our portfolio of national and global clients.
As part of the organic search department, your role is frequently critical to client success. You will utilise your analytical skills and understanding of organic search algorithms to provide clear, effective SEO recommendations, insight and guidance for campaign strategies to achieve our client’s commercial objectives.
You will be passionate about providing the best service possible to clients, and ensure that the agency remains at the cutting edge of organic search marketing by researching and implementing new techniques, providing insight into new SEO opportunities and keeping abreast of the latest news and concepts within the SEO community.
- In-depth understanding of technical on-site SEO, link building and universal search.
- Ability to analyse data and perform effective keyword and competitor research, briefing in-house analysts where required.
- Ability to prepare and present compelling on-site SEO audits, best practice guidelines, review documentation, client SEO strategy documents and monthly client reporting.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with both internal teams and client stakeholders to deliver effective campaigns.
- Proficiency with appropriate tools, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, link research and competitor benchmarking tools, XML feeds and website auditing software such as Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider.
- Ability to provide input on creative digital marketing concepts and strategies to maximise online exposure and search visibility benefit.
What you can expect from being apart of Further
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To travel as we expand geographically
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- Excellent perks including your birthday off in addition to holiday allowance, pension plan, health cash-back plan and regular office treats
- Flexible working hours - we believe your work should fit around your life
- Regular company events and socials; we love to socialise and host Further Friday once a month (first drink is on us!)