Are you an experienced technical SEO consultant looking to take your next career step? We're looking for a SEO Consultant with agency experience. You'll be a proven expert in on-site technical SEO, with the ability to analyse client websites, traffic data and online research to provide best-practice recommendations and campaign insight for our portfolio of national and global clients.
As part of the organic search department, your role is frequently critical to client success. You will utilise your analytical skills and deep understanding of organic search algorithms to provide clear, effective SEO recommendations, insight and guidance for campaign strategies to achieve our client’s commercial objectives.
You will be passionate about providing the best service possible to clients, and ensure that the agency remains at the cutting edge of organic search marketing by researching and implementing new techniques, providing insight into new SEO opportunities and
keeping abreast of the latest news and concepts within the SEO community.
- In-depth understanding of technical on-site SEO, link building and universal search.
- Ability to research, identify and implement new techniques and processes to ensure clients retain and build search rankings despite search engine algorithm updates.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and present compelling on-site SEO audits, best practice guidelines, review documentation, client SEO strategy documents and monthly client reporting.
- Ability to liaise with both internal teams and client stakeholders to deliver effective campaigns.
- Ability to analyse data and perform effective keyword and competitor research, briefing in-house analysts where required.
- Some experience with HTML and CSS, ideally with some programming knowledge (e.g. PHP).
- Proficiency with appropriate tools, including Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, link research and competitor benchmarking tools, XML feeds and website auditing software such as Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider.
- Ability to provide input on creative digital marketing concepts and strategies to maximise online exposure and search visibility benefit.