PPC Internship (Paid)
Are you a digitally-savvy, analytical thinker hoping to get into a career in digital marketing? Due to continued growth, Further is now looking for a bright, technically-minded person who has a passion to learn about PPC and paid media marketing online.
Further is an award-winning digital marketing agency that helps brands define and deliver measurable commercial success online. Our main production office is proudly based in Norwich, but we also have locations in London and Oxford.
This is a paid, full-time internship position lasting for 8 weeks at National Living Wage, with the potential to be offered a full-time, salaried position at the end of the programme. It will include expert guidance from our team, hands-on application and self-learning time following online resources.
Hours may be part-time or full-time, depending on the availability of the selected candidate.
You will learn:
- How Google Ads works and how to run effective PPC campaigns to deliver commercial results to clients
- The basics of PPC best practice
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management
- How to conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to create effective adverts and targeting.
- How to compile effective client reports that demonstrate the results of our campaigns
- Social media advertising on Facebook and other channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
You will also have the opportunity to gain a Google Ads Individual Qualification during your internship.
- Passion for “online” and digital marketing, with a clear desire to learn about the industry and follow a career in digital marketing.
- An analytical mind
- Excellent written English, and the confidence to create written reports that are clear, understandable, and grammatically correct.
- Highly-organised, with attention to detail and consistent follow-through to deliver what you’ve said you will.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and strong in Excel.
- Ability to work alone as well as contribute meaningfully to group discussions.
- Experience in the basics of PPC - for example having Google Ads management as part of a previous role.
- Some previous experience in Google Analytics
- Ability to undertake data-intensive research, and advanced Excel ability (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookup)