Due to the expansion of our Paid Digital department, we're on the look-out for a PPC/Biddable Media Exec to join our growing, award-winning team at our Performance Marketing HQ in Norwich. Working as part of the multi-disciplinary service delivery teams, you can look forward to creating paid media strategies, setting up, executing and finally reporting against campaigns for a portfolio of national and global brands.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career with an award-winning agency and being an important part of our tight-knit team. You will already have had some experience in executing campaigns across one of or all of Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic, and be looking for an exciting new role where you get to work on large, international campaigns for recognised brands.
We offer flexible working from home, but would expect the chosen applicant to be Norfolk based either now or in the future to help build interdepartmental comms.
- To manage and optimise both paid search and paid social campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors as part of a growing team of paid digital specialists.
- Produce effective, compelling advert copy and then test and optimise over the course of a campaign.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management.
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations.
- Proven ability to effectively manage campaigns one of the following platforms: Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and biddable media platforms to monitor and report on paid digital campaigns.
- Ability to research and create compelling advert copy, by researching and understanding a client’s offering, key messaging and analysing competitor’s adverts. A demonstrable understanding of how advert copy and creative can influence and engage with potential customers.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; PowerPoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations.
What you can expect from being part of Gravity Global Performance Marketing
- to work with the best and most exciting clients
- to work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- to work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- to travel as we expand geographically
- to work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- to learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- excellent perks including your birthday off in addition to holiday allowance, pension plan, health cash-back plan
- flexible working hours - we believe your work should fit around your life
- regular company events and socials (when we can start to do this again!)