Due to the expansion of our Paid Digital department, we're on the look-out for an experienced PPC Executive to join our growing, award-winning team at our HQ in Norwich. Working with our world-class team, you can look forward to creating paid media strategies, then setting up and managing campaigns for a portfolio of national and global brands.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your PPC career with an award-winning UK agency and being an important part of our tight-knit team. You will already have had experience in managing Google Ads and ideally other PPC campaigns, and be looking for an exciting new role where you get to work on large, international campaigns for recognised brands.
- To manage and optimise paid search campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Produce effective, compelling advert copy and then test and optimise over the course of a campaign.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management.
- Be involved in new business development by having an input into proposals wherever required
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations.
- Proven ability to effectively manage PPC campaigns on Google Ads, and ideally other platforms such as Bing, Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
- A current Google Ads Individual Qualification is expected to be maintained.
- A digital native – someone who’s passionate about the web, uses a wide range of online resources (from e-commerce shopping to social media channels, streaming services, online news and media consumption etc) and who has a broad understanding of the online landscape.
- Experience in using Google Analytics to monitor and report on paid digital campaigns.
- Strong, proven analytical ability; able to effectively use online resources to research both client industries and paid search best practice, using data to analyse performance and make clear recommendations, and strong mathematical/statistical understanding.
- Ability to research and create compelling advert copy, by researching and understanding a client’s offering, key messaging and analysing competitor’s adverts. A demonstrable understanding of how advert copy and creative can influence and engage with potential customers.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, confident on the phone and speaking to clients.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; PowerPoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations.
What you can expect from being part of Further
- to work with the best and most exciting clients
- to work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- to work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- to travel as we expand geographically
- to work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- to learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
- excellent perks including your birthday off in addition to holiday allowance, pension plan, health cash-back plan and regular office treats
- flexible working hours - we believe your work should fit around your life
- regular company events and socials; we love to socialise and host Further Friday once a month (first drink on us!)